MY PERSONAL FAVORITE APPS TO INCREASE BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY WHILE SAVING MONEY!
I love technology! Always have…always will. In fact, while friends were playing sports and dressing dolls when I was a kid, I spent my weekends hacking game systems and challenging neighbors to gaming competitions. But years passed, I got older, and “winning” the online gamer contests no longer fulfilled me. Instead I have filled my time with technology updates, newly released apps, smart home advancements, and so much more! I read the blogs, listen to podcasts and attend seminars and conferences around country. And as I learn more and more about new technology and exciting advancements, I get to share it with you!
So without further ado, here is a list of my personal favorite apps that I use and “abuse” in my personal and professional life. They keep my life balanced, and they keep my tech-savvy mind appeased! Please enjoy and share my suggestions around with the friends and colleagues in your life! I promise you (and they) won’t be disappointed.
- Trello — a great tool for organizing yourself (and your teammates / colleagues / friends). Forget lengthy emails and old fashioned white boards… now you can create boards and assign tasks, while syncing simultaneously to anyone’s computer or mobile device. Trello is easy to use, great for idea collaboration and offers real time syncing. It works for home and business.
- Thumbtack App — whether you own a business or are looking for recommendations, this app is meant for you! Thumbtack is a pay-per-quote system where you buy credits (less than $2 each) to send quotes to customers that are a good fit for your business. The best part: You only pay to quote. The app does not charge commission on jobs you complete or future jobs with the same customer and their referrals.
- ScanBiz Card — gone are the days of having a stack of business cards on your desk that you never go back to. Gone are the days of typing in business card contacts manually! Just scan your.cards right into this nifty app! The only business card app scanner with cloud to store all your cards into. It also syncs to your current Contacts App, so you have the contacts downloaded directly into your mobile device.
- CamFind — this is mostly a personal app, but it will save you time! With CamFind, you snap a picture of an item and the app automatically searches to find it online. CamFind uses mobile visual search technology to tell you what the item is, where to find it for sale, how much it costs and how to order. CamFind app provides fast, accurate results with no typing necessary. Snap a picture to learn more.
- 1Password — Password1, Password2… Forget about remembering hundreds of different passwords! With 1Password, you can store all of your passwords, PIN codes, documents, credit cards and more in one place. The app syncs to all your devices through the cloud, so you can take your passwords with you anywhere! Change weak or duplicate passwords to improve your online security and save time on the web by signing in to accounts with a single click.
- Mint — a simple way to keep track of your financial life from your mobile device. Finally feel confident that you have access to all of your bank statements and bills and budget on-the-go with the help of Mint simply by logging in. Mint will keep you, your business, and your savings on track. Best of all…It’s FREE!
TEACHGEEK, A SOUTH FLORIDA-BASED TECH SUPPORT AND TEACHING COMPANY,
MAKES TECHNOLOGY, IT AND COMPUTER DEVICES UNDERSTANDABLE, RELATABLE,
AND DARE WE SAY FUN! FOUNDED IN 2015, THIS WOMANOWNED BUSINESS HAS HELPED MORE THAN 500 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS AND COMPLETED NEARLY 1,500 JOBS IN CITIES STRETCHING FROM PALM BEACH COUNTY TO BROWARD AND MIAMI-DADE. WHILE TEACHGEEK OFFERS A RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDING TRAINING, SETUP & INSTALL,IT HELP, OPTIMIZATION & REPAIR, AND IN-HOME TECH SUPPORT, IT IS TEACHGEEK’S COMMITMENT TO BE KIND, EMPATHETIC, EMPOWERING AND CLEAR IN ITSCOMMUNICATION TO ITS CUSTOMERS AND STUDENTS THAT MAKES IT TRULY UNIQUE.